After purchasing and setup a matrimonial script to your website you need to think about next step which is administration part. One of the major benefit of good administration is that your website will leave a good impression to the members of your website and you will maximize the success rate of your matrimonial website. On time responses from your website to your members will engage them and invite them to spend their time on your website. You can’t do this without having deep knowledge of a membership or matrimonial website administration.
Many people get stuck with administration part of matrimonial script because they don’t know what to do when a member is registered his profile? Naturally a member want to login in his account immediately after creating his profile but he can’t login until a website administrator manually review and approve the member’s profile. In many cases member don’t know why he is unable to login and after a few tries he left the website. Although after registration of a member our php script send an email to newly registered user with an activation link and code but after activation he still unable to login until site administrator approve his profile.
In many cases emails sent by system will goes into spam or junk folder of the member and he don’t know that he have received an email from your website. After failure of login attempts and any response from your website, possible chances are user will disappoint and leave your website forever.
Today I’ve decided to write something about our matrimonial script flow and how you can maximize the benefits from your website in some simple steps.
Matrimonial Script Flow:
- A user visit your website and register his profile as a member.
- After registration of a profile, system (php script) will send an email to user’s email with an activation link and code and show his profile as inactive member in your admin panel.
- Until member’s profile is in inactive state, he can’t login to his account.
- You should login as administrator in your website admin panel daily once or twice to look if there is any new user has registered on your website or not. If you found any inactive member profile then take a detailed review of his profile and either approve or reject the profile. It depends on your website policy.
- As soon as you approve inactive member to active member system will send another email to the member’s inbox saying congratulation that his profile has been approved. At this stage, user is able to login and edit his profile, upload pictures and search for his partner.
- If member has uploaded his pictures, every picture will show in your admin panel and wont be visible on member’s profile until you approve it.
- Featured profiles are special members profiles which are selected to be displayed on home page of your website. To make a member as Featured Member you must make the following changes.
- Approve member from inactive to active.
- Promote member from active to paid.
- Promote member from paid to featured.
Featured profiles must have at least one approved picture. If you have approved and promote the member as featured but his profile is not showing on home page then its picture is in pending for approval. Its very important to take care of all the above steps.
Featured profile not only make your website layout attractive but its an extra source of income from your website members. Its also increase members interest in your website.
Although system will send an email to member after each approval but it can go into spam or junk folder and its better if you send another email manually to congrats the member.
Administration of matrimonial website is a detailed subjects and I don’t cover all things in this single post. I’ve covered some basic and very important things in this post. If you take care all of these things you can administer your matrimonial website successfully and smoothly.